- 1/2 pound dry fusilli or medium-size twisted or tube-shaped pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups frozen chopped kale, spinach, broccoli rabe or other greens
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over.
- Add kale and wine to pan; zest lemon directly into pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture, pesto and cheese.