These air-fryer chicken drumsticks are flavorful, crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Sometimes I’ll add some red pepper flakes in addition to the curry powder if I want to spice it up a bit. I like to serve it with chicken-seasoned rice and boiled broccoli. —Zena Furgason, Norman, Oklahoma
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a large bowl, place chicken and enough water to cover. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt; let stand 15 minutes at room temperature. Drain and pat dry.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. In a another bowl, mix remaining ingredients; add chicken and toss to coat. In batches, place chicken in a single layer in air-fryer basket. Cook until temperature registers 170°-175°, 15-17 minutes, turning halfway through. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.