Mini Caramel Rolls are a perfect appetizer that you can prepare at home. One of the best things about this appetizer is that it goes well with numerous dishes that you prepare at home. However, we highly recommend this for the pajama-clad mornings on weekdays, where you try to make a quick, but delicious appetizer. Another great thing about Mini Caramel Rolls is that you will be able to refrigerate the crescent rolls and keep them for few days. This will help you to cut down the preparation time when you want to prepare them at home.
Here are all the ingredients that you need for the preparation of Mini Caramel Rolls at home. Make sure that you stick to the list of ingredients and use them accordingly. This will help you to get the best returns out of your recipe at the end of the day.
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Two teaspoons of sugar
- One cube of refrigerated crescent roll
- 1 teaspoon of milk – Make sure that you buy 2% milk for the best results
- Two tablespoons of light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup of cubed butter
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
Steps to follow
As you can see, all the ingredients that you need for the preparation of Mini Caramel Rolls can easily be purchased from a local supermarket. Buy them and proceed with these steps for the preparation of this outstanding appetizer at your home.
- You should initially go near the oven and pre-heat it up to a temperature of 375 degrees. While your oven is being heated up, you can take a small saucepan. Then you can combine corn syrup, butter, milk, and brown sugar on it. You will be able to slightly cook these while stirring over medium heat, until you see how they are blended. Then you will need to place them in a pie plate.
- Now you will need to take crescent dough and separate that into four different rectangles. You should gently press the perforations, so that you will be able to seal them. Now you can take a small bowl, where you mix cinnamon and sugar. This mixture can be sprinkles over the rectangles you have.
- You can now roll up what you have while following the jelly-roll style. This is where you start from the long side. You will need to pinch all the seams, so that you can seal.
- Cut one roll into 9 different slices. You can place them in a prepared dish. Make sure that you are placing the cut side down. Then go ahead and bake for a duration of around 15 minutes, so that it becomes golden brown in color.
You can take out prepared Mini Caramel Rolls from the oven, allow them to cool for a minute and serve into the plates.