- 4 GREEN (GRANNY SMITH) APPLES (800G), PEELED, CORED AND THINLY SLICED
- ⅓ CUP (120G) HONEY
- 12 GINGERNUT BISCUITS (165G)
- ¾ CUP (105G) PLAIN (ALL-PURPOSE) FLOUR
- ⅓ CUP (40G) PECANS
- 100G UNSALTED BUTTER, MELTED
- VANILLA ICE-CREAM, TO SERVE
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the apple and honey in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Divide the apple mixture between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) ovenproof ramekins and place on a baking tray.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. Add the flour and pecans and pulse until the pecans are chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl, add the butter and mix to combine.
- Spoon the crumble over the apple mixture and bake for 15–20 minutes or until the apple is bubbling. Top with vanilla ice-cream to serve. Makes 4.