- 1 (12-ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 1 jar oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (drained; or about 3/4 cup dry, rehydrated and drained)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (drained well and coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup black olives (sliced)
- 1/3 cup basil (chopped fresh)
Steps to Make It:
- Gather the ingredients.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on package and drain.
- Sauté the minced garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the red peppers and allow to heat for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, and basil and allow to cook until heated through, stirring frequently, for about 2 to 3 more minutes. Do not overcook, as you’ll lose the good fresh flavor from the basil.
- Toss with the cooked pasta and serve.