- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 baby fennel, trimmed, sliced (see tip above)
- 3 baby red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 11/2 tsp dried oregano
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 200g ling fillet, cut into chunks
- 250g Large Green Australian Banana prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 squid tube, scored, cut into thick strips
- 125g marinated feta
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- crusty bread, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°c.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large heatproof baking dish over medium-low heat. Add onion, fennel, capsicum and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Add tomato, olives, oregano, chilli and wine. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add ling, prawns and squid, stirring through sauce. Crumble feta over and drizzle with remaining oil.
3. Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes until seafood is cooked.
4. Sprinkle with lemon rind, lemon juice and fennel tips. Serve with crusty bread.