- 2 large eggs
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 slices of cooked bacon or sausage (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salsa or hot sauce (optional)
- In a pan, sauté the diced bell peppers and onions until they’re tender.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour them into the pan with the sautéed vegetables.
- Scramble the eggs until they’re cooked to your liking, adding salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or on a skillet.
- Place the cooked eggs, shredded cheese, and bacon or sausage (if desired) onto each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas, tucking in the sides to create burritos.
- Serve with salsa or hot sauce for an extra kick.
- Overnight Oats with Fresh Berries
This breakfast recipe is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients to fuel your day. Enjoy your morning meal, and set the tone for a productive day ahead!