- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 1 Tbsp flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 100g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 leek, washed and sliced
- 1 tsp Gregg’s Ground Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Gregg’s Rubbed Thyme
- 420g can Wattie’s Cannellini Beans in Springwater, drained
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 400g red potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- Shake of Gregg’s Ground Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan assisted). Cut each chicken thigh into 4 or 5 pieces. Toss the chicken in the seasoned flour. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken pieces. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Add the chorizo into the pan and brown. Scatter over the chicken. Reduce the pan heat and add the leek and cook until softened. Add Gregg’s Ground Smoked Paprika and Gregg’s Rubbed Thyme and stir. Pour over chicken stock and add Wattie’s Cannellini Beans. Stir while bringing sauce to the boil. Pour over the chicken.
- Overlap thinly sliced potatoes over the chicken. Brush potatoes with a little extra olive oil and scatter over Parmesan. Shake extra smoked paprika over the potatoes. Place in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes until potatoes and chicken are cooked. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving with your favourite green vegetables.