If you want to treat yourself with a dessert that is made out of chocolate and cappuccino, you must take a look at Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake. When you try this dessert for just one time, it would become your favorite dessert to try and you will prefer to stick to it every week. Let’s take a look at the steps that you will need to follow in order to prepare Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake at home.
As the first thing, let’s take a look at the ingredients that you need for the preparation of Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake.
- One cup of chocolate cookie crumbs
- Three eggs
- One cup of white sugar
- Three packages of cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Two tablespoons of white sugar
- ¼ cup of butter
- Eight semisweet chocolate pieces
- Two tablespoons of coffee flavored liquor
- Two tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar
- One cup of whipping cream
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- One cup of sour cream
Steps to follow:
When you are ready with the ingredients, follow these steps for the preparation of Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake at the comfort of your home.
- You should first pre-heat your oven to a temperature of 350 degrees
- Then you can combine butter, chocolate wafer crumbs, cinnamon, and white sugar in a bowl. You should mix them well and pour into a springform pan. Then keep it aside for a while.
- Now you can take another medium-sized bowl and beat cheese. You should continue to beat it until it becomes smooth. Then you can slowly add one cup of white sugar and eggs. Make sure that you add only one at a time and continue to mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Next, melt the 8 pieces of chocolate you have with two tablespoons of whipping cream inside a bowl or pan. You can prepare it over boiling water. You can continue to stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now you will be able to add the chocolate mixture to the cream mixture and blend it well. You can then stir in the sour cream, coffee liquor, coffee, and salt, along with vanilla. You need to continue it until it becomes smooth and pour that to a pan.
- You should then bake it for a period of 45 minutes inside your oven. Take out the care after 45 minutes and allow it to chill for 45 minutes.
You can also prepare whipped cream separately. This is where you can whip cream and beat that with coffee liquor and sugar. Likewise, you will be able to prepare chocolate leaves separately by melting them and stirring until they become smooth. You can then prepare the chocolate leaves and allow it to free.
Serve them along with cheesecake and you will fall in love with this dessert.