- 4 portions of rice noodles of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1(13.5 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 large carrots, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 bunches baby bok choy
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (14-oz) block extra firm tofu, cubed
- tamari, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on package.
- In a large pot, heat the coconut oil at medium-high. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté until the onions are translucent (about 5-7 minutes).
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Stir in the curry paste.
- Add the carrots and simmer for 5 minutes. Add broccoli, and simmer another 3 minutes. Add the bok choy and tofu, and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Season with the tamari, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer to bowls, add a serving of noodles to each bowl, and enjoy!