- 12 ounces corned beef
- 3 pieces eggs
- 1 piece onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup green onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the corned beef by sautéing. Heat oil in a pan and then saute garlic and onion. Add corned beef. Continue to saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and let it cool down.
- Crack the eggs and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the salt and pepper.. Beat until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add sautéed Corned beef and green onions. Stir to mix the ingredients. Note: Make sure that the corned beef has cooled down before you execute this step.
- Heat a frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil or use a cooking oil spray and spray oil on the pan.
- Scoop around ½ to ¾ cups of the corned beef and egg mixture and pour in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Use a spatula to flip the omelet and cook the other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!