- 1kg white potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 x 250g tub Garlic & Herbs Extra-Light Soft Cheese
- 1 x 320g pack fish pie mix
- 190g coldwater prawns
- handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- milk (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml (3 1/2fl oz) fish or vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190ºC, fan 170ºC. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Drain and mash, adding a little milk if you wish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently cook the onion for 5-10 minutes, until softened. Add the soft cheese and the stock and combine well.
- Blend the cornflour with 2 teaspoons of cold water and stir into the sauce. Cook for a few more minutes until thickened. Add the fish pie mix and cook for 2 minutes before stirring in the prawns and parsley.
- Pour into an oven dish and top with the mash. Cook for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.