- 1 package (16 ounces) pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro, optional
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and onions and saute until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add remaining oil to skillet and cook shrimp 2 to 3 minutes or just until pink. Sprinkle shrimp with 1 tablespoon Seasoning Mix and remove from skillet.
- Add tomatoes, broth, cream, cream cheese and remaining Seasoning Mix to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted and sauce has thickened slightly. Add Cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Add cooked pasta, peppers and shrimp to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve immediately, sprinkling with cilantro, if desired.