- 1 pound Short Cut Pasta, like Mini Penne
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 10 ounces Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook mini penne according to the package.
- In the meantime, add olive oil, onions, garlic and salt to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Cook for another 3-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add spinach to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes or until wilted.
- Pour in milk and allow to boil for 2 minutes.
- Toss in penne, stir well.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy!