Bright orange carrot shaped crescent rolls can be filled with your favorite egg or ham salad.Course: LunchCuisine: AmericanKeyword: carrot crescent roll, crescent roll, easter appetizerServings: 8Author: Beth Jackson Klosterboer
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1 egg whisked with 1 teaspoon of water
- orange or yellow and red liquid food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite egg or ham salad
- 1 bunch of fresh dill or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll the Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet onto a cutting board.
- Cut the dough lengthwise into 6 equal strips.
- Brush one strip with egg wash.
- Roll the strips into a 17″-18″ long log.
- Wrap one dough log around each cream horn mold.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Brush the orange food coloring over each carrot shaped dough.
- Set carrots on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow carrot crescents to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Remove cream horn form and allow to cool completely.
- Fill each Crescent Roll Carrot with egg salad or ham salad.
- Add a few sprigs of dill coming out of the carrot.