- 2 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener)
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional, but recommended)
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted; can also use butter)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with 10 or 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners. (Use 12 for lower calories/carbs, or 10 for larger muffin tops.)
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and sea salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.