240g double cream
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk until you have a light-coloured and fluffy mixture.
- Pour your cream into a bowl and whip/whisk until stiff peaks form. This can take a few minutes and you may think nothing is happening but the cream will suddenly turn much thicker. This is hard work if you don’t have an electric whisk — but still worth it!
- Add the Nutella to the whipped cream and mix it together
- Add the sugar and egg mix to the cream and Nutella mix
- That’s it, you’re done. Now just transfer the mixture to a sealable, freezable container and pop it in the freezer — it should be ready in a few hours.