- 420 g can Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley leaves
- ¼ cup dried breadcrumbs
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- Tomato slices
- Red onion slices
- Wattie’s BBQ Sauce
- Drain off the excess sauce from Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans through a sieve. Place in a bowl with the beef mince, onion, parsley and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well then form into 4 patties.
- Cook in a lightly oiled frying pan over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve in toasted burger buns with your favourite fillings. We used lettuce, tomato, red onion and Wattie’s BBQ Sauce.