- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a microwave, heat milk and 1 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until chips begin to melt but do not lose their shape. Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
1 each: 132 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.