- 10 ounces fresh spinach (frozen, thawed and drained is okay too)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 8 ounces water chestnuts , drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions , thinly sliced
- 1.4 ounces Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
- Rinse the spinach in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave it (covered with a wet paper towel) for 2 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients into the bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably longer) before serving.