- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- spray olive or canola oil spray
- 1 to taste pepper
- 6 wholemeal or wholegrain wraps
- Turn on sandwich press. Spray lightly with oil. Place capsicum and sweet potato on sandwich press, close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- For each wrap, arrange sweet potato, capsicum, tomato, spinach, cheese and pepper.
- Fold each of the four sides to form an enclosed parcel.
- Cook toasties in the sandwich press folded side down with the lid closed for 5 min until lightly browned.