For the crumbs:
- 6 Tbsp Ghee, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Oat Flour (GF if needed)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar, packed
- 3/4 Cup Pecans finely chopped
For the filling:
- 2 Egg whites
- 3/4 Cup Monkfruit (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 15 oz Frozen whole strawberries partially thawed
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the crumb ingredients.
- Spread the crumbs evenly onto a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 15-20 mins, stirring twice during the cooking process.
- While the crumbs bake, place all of the strawberry filling ingredients in large bowl and beat on high until it thickens, about 10 mins. I used my Kitchenaid stand mixer, set it to high and walked away and let it do it’s thang.
- Once the crumbs are finished, spread them in the bottom of 9×13 pan, reserving 1 cup for the top.
- Pour the filling onto the crumb base and smooth.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs.
- Freeze it until set, about 4 hours.