- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 eschalot, finely chopped
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 5 mixed heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 10 heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 radicchio leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup (75g) broad beans, blanched, podded
- 1/2 cup micro basil leaves, to serve
- 2 2/3 cups (400g) self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups (350g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
1-For the yoghurt flatbreads, combine all ingredients in a bowl with 1 tsp salt flakes. Stir to form a dough, then cover with a clean tea towel and set aside for 20 minutes to rest.
2-Heat a chargrill pan or frypan over medium-high heat. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out to 8mm thick. Cook, in batches, in a dry pan for 3 minutes, turning once, or until golden and charred. Whisk the garlic, eschalot, vinegar and oil in a bowl. Season.
3-Place flatbreads on a board and top with tomato, radish, radicchio, broad beans and basil. Drizzle with dressing to serve.