- 5 large eggs, whisked
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup full-fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 strips no-sugar-added bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Swiss cheese, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 3Pour six equal amounts of mixture into well-greased muffin tins (or use cupcake liners).
- 4Top with bacon bits.
- 5Bake 30 minutes until eggs are completely cooked.
- 6Remove from oven and serve warm.