290g packet White Choc Melts
400g packaged choc sponge roll
2 x 250g blocks cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
¼ cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
300ml tub thickened cream
170g block Kit Kat milk chocolate
Softly whipped cream, to serve
- Invert base of a 23cm springform pan (base measures 22cm). Grease and line base and side with baking paper.
- Place white chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until almost melted. Remove bowl from pan. Stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, cut sponge roll into 10 equal slices. Arrange cut-side down, in a single layer and trimming to fit, to cover base of prepared pan.
- Process cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. With motor operating, add cooled chocolate, processing until combined. Add cream. Pulse until thick. Spoon into pan. Smooth over top.
- Cut Kit Kat into fingers. Cut each finger in half crossways. Arrange 20 halves in a circle around the top cheesecake, reserving remaining halves for decoration. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Just before serving, remove side of pan. Slide cheesecake onto a plate. Spoon whipped cream in the centre. Sprinkle with chopped reserved Kit Kat.