Zesty lemon and pepper salmon with cherry tomatoes, asparagus, and crispy potatoes. This all in one tray bake contains 3.5 vegies per serve and only takes 45 minutes to make.
- 2 lemons, plus lemon zest to serve
- 750g baby low-carb potatoes, cut into quarters
- 8 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes, cut into small bunches
- 4 x 140g boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray with sides.
Juice half of 1 lemon (you’ll need 2 tablespoons juice). Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Toss potato, lemon juice, lemon wedges, half the thyme and 2 teaspoons oil on prepared tray. Roast for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Top potato mixture with salmon and asparagus. Drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with pepper and season with salt. Roast for 8 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Top with lemon zest and remaining thyme. Serve.