- 14 HobNobs (200g), crushed into crumbs
- Zest and juice of 3 lemons
- 300g lemon curd
- 500g ricotta
- 600g Philadelphia, at room temperature
- Check You’ve Got
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 75g golden caster sugar, plus 2tsp golden caster sugar for the lemon topping
- For the base, mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter together. Press firmly into the base of a greased 20cm, deep loose-based tin and leave in the fridge to chill.
- Meanwhile, mix the cornflour with the juice of 1 lemon until smooth. Add lemon curd, zest of 1 lemon and 2tsp sugar and bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer for 1 min, then tip into a bowl. Chill for 20 mins.
- Mix ricotta, cream cheese, remaining lemon zest, juice and sugar until smooth. Combine with 1⁄2 the lemon curd mix; spread onto base. Dot lemon curd topping on top and swirl to create a marble effect.
- Chill for at least 4 hrs or overnight to set. Release cheesecake from the tin (heat the outside edges of the tin with a hot cloth to make it easier). Smooth the sides with a palette knife and transfer to a plate.