Moist Chocolate Cake in a Cup is a perfect recipe that you can easily prepare at the comfort of your home. If you are looking for a recipe that can be used to impress your tastebuds, you may take a look at Moist Chocolate Cake in a Cup.
This is a single serving chocolate cake. You will need to have a microwave oven at home to proceed with preparing this recipe. However, serving this for multiple visitors will not be something difficult because you can prepare it in the shortest possible time. You will need to be using a coffee mug to prepare the chocolate cake. You should have a spoon to enjoy the dessert.
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Cocoa powder – you should think about using unsweetened and natural cocoa powder to get the best outcome.
- Vanilla extract
- Ice cream
- Chocolate chips
Ice cream is optional in here. You can use it to enhance the taste that you are getting out of this recipe.
When you are going through the list of ingredients, you might have noticed that no eggs are used as an ingredient. We don’t think that you should be using eggs to make Moist Chocolate Cake in a Cup. That’s because it would rise beautifully in your cup.
Steps to follow.
- The very first step is to combine all the dry ingredients. You should take a small bowl for it. Add all the dry ingredients and whisk them together.
- Secondly, you should add the wet ingredients into the mixture. This is where you should be adding vanilla extract, oil, and milk. You should be mixing them together until they are fully combined.
- Now you can pour the mixture into a mug or cup. Make sure that you are selecting a cup that is completely safe to be inserted into a microwave. Moreover, you need to ensure that the cup has a size of around 14 ounces. Then you can ensure that there is enough space inside the cup for the cake to rise.
- The next step is to add additional ingredients. You can add a scoop of Nutella, or chocolate chips according to your preferences. There is no need to push them down. That’s because these ingredients will sink when you are baking the cup automatically.
- Once you are done with preparation, place that inside your microwave. You should be heating the cup for a period of around 90 seconds. This is where you will be able to see that the center is set. Depending on the capacity of your microwave, you can end up with getting the time reduced up to 60 seconds.
Once you are done with cooking, take out the mug and allow it to cool for few minutes. Then you can add your favorite topping and serve.