Skip to Content
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a 12-inch Bundt cake pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 box of any white cake mix with 1 Cup of lukewarm water.
- Now, mix 1/4 Cup of melted butter into the cake mix.
- Take a hand mixer and gently pour eggs one by one in succession. Wait until the cake mixture is fully combined and moistened.
- Divide the cake mixture into three parts.
- Add 1/3 of the mixture into the Bundt cake pan.
- Add 3 tablespoons of strawberry syrup and two drops of food coloring to one of the two halves. Stir until fully combined.
- Add the strawberry mixture over the white cake mixture in the pan.
- Now, add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup into the rest of the cake mixture that was separated beforehand.
- Gently add the chocolate cake mixture over the strawberry cake mixture.
- Place the pancake pan in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes.
- While the cake is in the oven make the chocolate glaze.
- To make the chocolate glaze, heat 1 cup of heavy cream in a pan and bring it to simmer.
- Remove the pan from heat and add 1/2 cup of dark chocolate to it. Stir gently until fully combined. Your chocolate gaze is ready.
- After 50 minutes remove the cake from the oven after checking with a wooden stick.
- Let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- Serve the cake topped with chocolate glaze and enjoy.