- 600g salmon fillets, cut into 8 equal pieces
- 16 large sea scallops
- 16 large prawns, peeled and deveined (see Note)
- 8 (84-98 g) East Coast lobster tails, butterflied or split in half lengthwise (see Note)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken or seafood stock
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- Lemon slices and fresh tarragon sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Set out a large, 13” by 18” or similar sized sided baking sheet. Line it with parchment paper, if your pan is prone to sticking. Arrange the seafood on the pan.
- Combine the butter, wine (or stock), lemon juice, tarragon, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and lemon juice in a small pot and set over medium-high heat. Warm the mixture just until the butter is melted, and then remove pot from the heat.
- Spoon butter mixture over seafood. Set seafood in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 13 to 15 minutes, or until just cooked. Garnish with lemon slices and tarragon sprigs, set baking sheet on the dining table and enjoy.