- 10 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 oz Manila clams
- 4 oz scallops
- 1 can tomato sauce (28 oz whole peeled tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian basil leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar/brown sugar
- chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside. Blend the entire can of the whole peeled tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Set aside the sauce.
- 2Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, then add the garlic. Saute the garlic before adding the shrimp, Manila clams and scallop. Stir to combine well with the garlic, then add the tomato sauce, basil leaves. Cook the seafood until they are almost done, add salt (to taste) and sugar. Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to mix well with the sauce. Top with the chopped parsley, serve immediately.