- For The Pancakes
- 160g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 50g crushed Oreos, middles removed
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 275ml milk
- 25g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- For The Filling
- 300ml whipped cream
- 50g Oreos and Oreo Minis
- 100g cooled melted chocolate
- To make the pancakes:
In a bowl, combine the plain flour, cocoa powder, crushed Oreos, and baking powder.
- Make a well in the middle in the middle of the mixture.
- Add the milk, melted butter and 2 eggs and beat until the batter is smooth.
- Leave the mixture to rest for an hour.
- Once your pancake batter is ready, melt a little butter in a hot frying pan and spread it evenly across the base.
- Pour a scoop of the pancake batter into a neat circle and cook the pancake on both sides.
- Move the pancake to a warm plate and make the next one.
- To make the filling:
Combine the whipped cream and crushed Oreos.
- Stack the pancakes, spreading a little of a mixture of the whipped cream with the crushed Oreos folded through.
- Once you’ve completed your pancake stack, top it off with the rest of the cream.
- Add extra Oreos and mini Oreos to the top of the pancakes. Pour over the cooled melted chocolate.