- 1 cup rolled/old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
Steps to Make It:
1-Combine the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, dried cherries, yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a large jar or medium container with a lid. Stir well.
2-Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3-The next morning, serve in two bowls and top each with the almonds and banana.