- 1/2 cup (113g) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 container (16-ounce) whipped topping
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup (128g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 box (3.9-ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box (3.9-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk, divided (I used whole milk)
- 1 cup heath chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, flour, and chopped pecans. Using a fork, combine ingredients well, then pat into bottom of a prepared 9×13 pan. (baking spray or parchment to prepare)
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so the edges don’t burn.) Allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
- Beat softened cream cheese with confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1/2 (8-ounces) of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the vanilla pudding over the chocolate pudding.
- Spread remaining 1/2 container of whipped topping over vanilla pudding.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Sprinkle 1/2 cup-1 cup of heath chips.