- 1 (8oz) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 TB water
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles.
- Roll up hot dogs, starting at the wide end of the triangle.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush combined egg and water over tops of rolls. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and press gently into rolls.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- *For Mini Pigs in Blanket – Wrap in Puff Pastry – cut in 1 ½ inch squares