- 3 slice bread, white or brown
- 3 tsp butter
- ¼ cup eggless mayonnaise
- 1 tsp green chutney
- ½ capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 slice cheese
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 3 tbsp cabbage, shredded
- ½ carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- pinch salt
- firstly, take 3 bread slices and trim of the sides. you can use sides to prepare bread crumbs.
- now using a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices.
- using butter, press and seal 3 bread slices together.
- now spread 3 tsp of butter over the bread slices.
- prepare a sauce by taking ¼ cup eggless mayonnaise and 1 tsp green chutney.
- mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- spread 3 tsp of prepared sauce over the buttered bread.
- also, top with ½ capsicum.
- place 3 slice cheese and sprinkle ¼ tsp pepper powder.
- now top with 3 tbsp cabbage and ½ carrot.
- garnish with 1 tbsp tomato sauce and pinch salt.
- roll tight making sure all the layers are intact.
- now wrap in cling wrap tightly. you can alternatively use aluminium foil.
- refrigerate for 30 minutes or until it sets well.
- after 30 minutes, slice the sandwich thickly.
- finally, the pinwheel sandwich is ready to be served.