What You Need:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tub (1 L) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. nuts. Mix remaining nuts with butter, flour and granulated sugar until well blended; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Bake 15 min.; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 2 cups Cool Whip; spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 3 min. Pour over cream cheese layer; let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate 4 hours. Sprinkle with remaining nuts just before serving.