- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
- 2 tbs honey
- fresh berries (strawberries and blueberries)
- 1Combine all ingredients except the berries into a protein shaker and shake to mix together.
- 2Pour the batter straight into a waffle maker and cook until ready. If you don’t have a waffle maker, use a grill pan on medium heat and cook for 3-4 minutes until waffles feel crispy- they might look like strange waffles, but still delicious!
- 3Once cooked, serve these delicious Rice Bubbles waffles with fresh strawberries and blueberries, sprinkle Rice Bubbles on top and drizzle with natural honey. This makes an extra sweet fruit bowl to add to the table for breakfast!