Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce is an absolute delight. It makes a perfect dinner with minimal steps. The freshness of salmon combined with the honey pecan sauce adds a new dimension of crunch and flavor to it. Let me reveal the secret of a perfectly cooked salmon with honey pecan sauce, for you to relish.
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 (5 ounces) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 halved lemon
- You need to start with a honey-pecan sauce. It is super easy to make and tastes divine.
- You will take ½ cup of honey and add ¼ cup of chopped toasted pecans. Mix them well.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce to the sauce to give it a tang. Mix till all ingredients are fully combined.
- Now, you need to brush the above honey-pecan sauce on the salmon fillets. Brush them with generous amounts of sauce.
- Marinate the salmon for at least 30 minutes.
- Now, you will have to add 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan on medium-low flame.
- As the butter melts, place a fillet over it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side till a golden-brown crust forms.
- Cook the other three fillets in the same fashion. If you have any left-over honey pecan sauce, you can drizzle it over now.
- Dish out the golden-crusted salmon fillets, and sprinkle them with 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Splash a dash of lemon over the fish. The lemon is optional, but it will add to the overall flavor, balancing the sweet and savory nuances of the dish.
- This is a super easy and fast way to make salmon with honey pecan sauce.