- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 12 ounce package cooked chicken-apple sausage links
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 1 pound head Savoy cabbage, roughly chopped
- ½ cup dill, parsley, and/or chives, coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- Step 1:In a 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high. Add sausage. Cook 7 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Transfer sausage to a platter; cover to keep warm. Add 1 tablespoon butter to drippings in skillet. Add potatoes to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Cook potatoes, without stirring, 5 minutes or until golden brown on bottom; stir. Cook 10 to 15 minutes more or until tender and evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Transfer to platter with sausage; cover to keep warm.
- Step 2:Heat remaining butter in skillet. Add cabbage, in batches if necessary. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender but still bright. Transfer to platter with sausage and potatoes; sprinkle with herbs, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. black pepper.
- Step 3:In a small bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, the vinegar, and mustard. Pour over sausage, potatoes