Seafood saute makes an easy, quick, delicious meal out of frozen seafood mix. Your only task as a chef is to avoid overcooking the seafood!
- 2 lb. frozen mixed seafood*
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Place the frozen seafood in a large bowl. Fill the bowl with cool water. Allow to defrost for about 5 minutes, stirring gently to separate pieces, and replacing the water once during the defrosting process. Place the defrosted seafood on a clean kitchen towel or on paper towels to dry.
- Melt the butter in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. When foaming subsides, add the seafood, kosher salt, minced garlic, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Stir-fry just until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the sauteed seafood to a serving platter, spooning the pan juices on top. Squeeze lemon juice on top of the seafood saute and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.