- 1 pound medium shrimp (thawed & peeled)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8-10 medium flour tortillas
- Toppings (optional, to taste): sour cream, salsa, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, etc.
- Prep your shrimp. If frozen, run them under cool water until thawed. Peel them and remove the tails.
- Meanwhile, prep your toppings.
- Add the shrimp to a skillet along with the olive oil and spices. Cook over medium-high heat until the shrimp are no longer pink, flipping/stirring them occasionally (about 5-6 minutes).
- Assemble tacos as desired and serve immediately.