- 300 grams cooked salad shrimp, patted dry
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small celery rib, finely diced
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Hot pepper sauce, such as Tobasco, to taste
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon or parsley
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby mixed salad greens
- 8 (1/2) lemon slices
- 4 tarragon or parsley sprigs
Combine the first 9 ingredients in a bowl. Divide and set the salad greens into 4 martini or other decorative glasses. Divide and spoon the shrimp mixture on top of the lettuce. Garnish each cocktail with 2 lemon slices and a sprig of tarragon or parsley, and serve.
Recipe Options: Make curried shrimp salad cocktails by flavouring the shrimp mixture with 1/2 tsp. of curry powder. Make shrimp and crab salad cocktails by replacing half the shrimp with fresh Dungeness crabmeat. Fresh Dungeness crabmeat is available in our seafood department showcase.