- 2 pounds shrimp, extra large, about 50 to 60 (peeled and deveined)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup vermouth (dry)
- 2 cloves garlic (large, crushed)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh, about 1 large lemon)
Steps to Make It:
- Heat oil over medium-low heat in a large skillet.
- Sauté shrimp; add vermouth, garlic, salt, and pepper; simmer until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon juice.
- Gently stir and serve with toothpicks as an appetizer or serve with hot cooked rice or pasta.