- 50 g butter
- ¾ cup(165 g) brown sugar
- 150 gdark chocolate
- ⅓ cupcondensed milk
- ½ cupsour cream
- ¾ cup(110 g) self-raising flour
- 2 tbspdark cocoa powder
- 2 125 g punnets fresh raspberries
- Melted white chocolate
- Thick cream, optional
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Place a 23cm (approx) round silicone dish on a baking tray, or lightly grease a 23cm round cake tin and line base with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and add sugar, chocolate and condensed milk. Cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens slightly and the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
3. Whisk together sour cream and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add cooled chocolate mixture and flour and mix well. Pour into dish and bake for 45-55 minutes or until cooked. Stand for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
4. To serve, place cake on serving plate and sieve cocoa over the top of the cake. Add the raspberries and drizzle with the melted white chocolate. Serve with thick cream if desired.