- 1/2 lb smoked salmon wild & sliced
- 3/4 lb mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 c chives
- 1/3 c fresh dill
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Spread the slices of smoked salmon on a cookie sheet or cutting board.
- Spoon a dollop of the mascarpone cheese on top and a sprinkling of chives and dill.
- Gently roll up each salmon slice to envelop the cheese. Repeat with the remaining salmon and place on a serving tray.
- Finish with a nice sprinkling of freshly cracked black pepper and garnish with the fresh dill and chives.