Are you looking for an easy dinner recipe to prepare at the comfort of your home? Then you should take a look at Soba Noodle Bowl. You will also fall in love with Soba Noodle Bowl as it comes along with numerous vegetable toppings. The dish can be prepared on your own within a period of just two minutes.
One of the best things about Soba Noodle Bowl is that it comes along with lots of proteins. Vegetarians can think about following this dish to get their protein intake cared. You will be able to enjoy Soba Noodle Bowl along with numerous other dishes that you prepare for a typical dinner.
Soba Noodle Bowl is one of the easiest recipes available for you to prepare. Hence, you just need to get some basic ingredients, which you can find in any local supermarket. Head to the supermarket with this list of ingredients and you can get everything needed for the preparation of Soba Noodle Bowl at your home.
- 10 ounces of soba noodles – If you cannot find soba noodles, you also have the freedom to use zucchini noodles
- One cup of chopped onion
- Two garlic cloves
- Four eggs
- Two teaspoons of ground ginger
- Three tablespoons of toasted sesame oil
- One large head broccoli
- One red colored bell pepper
- ¼ cup of nut butter
- ¼ cup of coconut aminos – If you cannot find coconut aminos, you can use soy sauce instead of it
- Sriracha hot sauce – You will be adding this ingredient to bring out the taste
- Toasted sesame seeds – You can use this for garnishing
Steps to follow:
You can follow these steps and prepare Soba Noodle Bowl within just 20 minutes.
- You should take a pot of water and boil. Then you can add soba noodles and boil that. You will be able to follow all instructions available in the package to get the job done. Once you are done with boiling, you can simply drain noodles. Make sure that you clean it with water and drain again.
- You can chop broccoli into florets. Along with that, you should chop pepper, onion, and mince garlic.
- You can heat up sesame seeds within a large skilled on top of medium heat. Then you can add onion, ginger, garlic, broccoli, and bell pepper into it. You should cover up the skillet and stir that for about six minutes
- Strain soba noodles and place that inside the skillet to mix with vegetables.
- Now you should add the eggs into your skilled and mix them well with each other. Then you should bake up with the white and yolk.
- When the egg starts to set, you can add soy sauce or coconut aminos. Allow the ingredients to mix.
Once the ingredients are settled, you can serve Soba Noodle Bowl. Make sure that you are serving it warm to get the best results.