This easy Taco Soup is made with just 6 ingredients and minimal prep! It’s hearty and comes together in 30 minutes or less.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 540 ml canned black beans drained and rinsed (19oz)
- 341 ml canned sweet corn with juice (12oz)
- 1 cup mild tomato salsa
- 1 teaspoon low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain any excess fat if desired.
- Add broth, beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and salt. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings: tortilla chips, shredded cheese, avocado, lime wedges, or sour cream.