- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ pound butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 12 ounces crushed peanuts
- Step 1:Combine the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted butter. Mix together and press into a 9×13 inch cake pan; refrigerate until chilled.
- Step 2:Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar; spread over graham cracker crust.
- Step 3:Layer bananas and pineapple over cream cheese mixture; cover fruit with whipped topping.
- Step 4:Top with cherries and chopped nuts; refrigerate and serve chilled.