- 2 8-inch flatbreads
- 1 cup Gardein’s Homestyle Plant Based Beefless Tips
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup grated or sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine ingredients for seasoned olive oil in a small bowl. Stir oil, minced garlic, Rosemary, salt & pepper until blended.
- Spread flatbreads lightly with olive oil mixture. Top with spinach leaves, grape tomatoes, red onion and steak bites.
- Sprinkle or dot with cheese.
- Lightly brush top of ingredients with additional olive oil mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool & cut into pieces to serve.